Residential Electrical Services
Residential Services in Princeton
Home and apartment owners may not have the same electrical needs as our commercial clients, but that doesn't mean that they're any less important. Princeton residents are the backbone of Andy's Electric Electrical Services and we are available for any job you need done, no matter the size. Whether you need to gut and reinstall the wiring on an older home or just a new light fixture on a vaulted ceiling, we'll provide a painless repair or improvement at minimal cost. The following are a few of our common electrical services for residential customers:
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repairing
- House or Apartment Rewiring
- Electrical System Upgrades
- Theater and Home Cinema Wiring
- Phone Wiring
- Large Electronics Installation
- Outlet and Switch Installation
- General Home Electrical Maintenance
- Home Automation
- Alarm System Installation
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Service Upgrades
- Lighting Design
- Hot Tubs and Swimming Pools
- Surge Protection
- Code and Infraction Corrections
On every visit, we'll explain exactly what we're doing every step of the way to help you learn more about your home's electrical system. This process also works well to show you what parts and pieces are being used should you need a replacement in the future.
If you're looking for ways to reduce your energy usage, we can advise ways to upgrade your existing electrical system and also provide recommendations for your energy-consuming appliances, such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, and vacuums.
We're available to handle any electrical request you may have, so call or write today to talk to a local Princeton electrician that cares.